Alice and Henry Greenwald
Community Supported Living Arrangement
JFGH a non-sectarian 501c3 non-profit is proud to offer assisted living services in Maryland and Virginia.
In Maryland, JFGH provides residential services to individuals in Community Supportive Living Arrangements.
- In a CSLA, the individual and/or family own or rent the dwelling and therefore oversee costs associated with room, board and maintenance.
- There are three or fewer individuals living together.
- JFGH’s CSLA services may be qualified for payment through DDA funding.
- JFGH oversees the management of staff and counseling services.
- The amount of funded support services provided to each individual will generally extend to less than 24 hours a day. The hours of support and focus are determined by the needs of the individual and outlined in their Individualized Plan (IP). In some cases, the total supervision hours in the household can be coordinated to extend over a 24 hour period.
Similar to these services, JFGH has also begun providing In Home Support services for individuals in Northern Virginia.
Back to Services